The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Monday, January 23, 2012

CW

Thanks again CW for your post on letting go.  I have been mulling it over, allowing it to penetrate and am leaving the results to God.  I am willing.

A statement I heard in the beginnings of my walk with Jesus sure applies here.  "Lord, if I am not willing, at least let me be willing, to be made willing."

Thank you Father, for the blessing of CW's written words that you are using to speak to me. Thank you Father, for his words of hope and encouragement and for allowing himself to be used by you.

2 comments:

  1. CW,

    My mom is helping a couple in their 90's with meals. Their son requested some help. I may actually have some alone time when I get home from work. Thank the Lord for meeting my need of alone time.

    ReplyDelete