The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Monday, January 16, 2012

My blessings

I am getting excited. Roo will be here on Thursday.  CW's post made me think back on a special blessing.  Kris (Waylon's ex) wanted nothing to do with me.  I was not sure I would even be allowed around for the delivery.  God so blessed me.  Kris' mom, sister etc had decided to go get something to eat.  Waylon asked me to hold Devon while they cleaned Kristina up before the rest of her family came to visit.  I was blessed with 20 minutes to not only hold my Roo but to pray over him within the first hour of his birth.


This is Roo and me.  We have been calling me mamaw to differentiate me from Roo's other grandmothers. However, I felt whatever he wanted to call me would be ok.  For now, he calls me MoMo.  I should be grateful it is not MooMoo. 

Here is one of my favorite pics, Waylon and Roo.


Father, thank you for the blessing of Waylon and Roo.

2 comments: