The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Waylon

I love my son.  I just pray that one day Waylon will accept Christ as his Lord and Saviour.  Waylon had just turned 13 when I came to Christ.  He saw firsthand how Christ can change a life.  Sadly, he has also witnessed first hand how someone can fall miserably back into their old patterns of life, even after 20 years.

Father, please let Waylon see, not only my screwups but Your divine touch in taking messes and making them messages.

2 comments:

  1. Just keep in mind- the choices are his. So too the responsibility. And watching someone slide and recover should be a encouragement. As I told my somewhat discouraged son the other day, "If one of us makes it through, we ALL have a chance."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your words of encouragement. It has been hard watching him choose a life of drugs, etc. His choices break my heart but then I remember, that many of my choices broke Jesus' heart.

    ReplyDelete