The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Sunday, January 15, 2012

Work to be done

Saturday morning I awoke with energy.  I got my laundry done, sewed a few quilt squares, updated Davey's computer (yep, brought it home with me) and took care of some small but necessary tasks.  By noon, I was running fever and just worn out.  I had gotten some freebie magazines at the thrift store so I lazed in my chaise, watch a movie and read magazines.  Why do I feel so quilty for resting???

Last night, as I was drifting off to sleep, I remembered the office work I brought home, that needs to be done before Gene leaves for Salt Lake early Monday morning.

Lord, I will not be able to accomplish this work under my own strength, I need yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment