The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Monday, February 13, 2012

Ahhh, sunshine and more

Today, we are close to 50 and could possibly reach 60 before it starts cooling down as the sun has broke through the clouds.  I hope that was our only winter ice storm.  We tend to have one/year and it is usually in February. 

I finished my scrubbing, cleaning and uncluttering Sunday afternoon.  YEAH!!!  Feels so good to re-organize and make things more spacious.  Except for my books, I could almost be a minimalist.

Roo comes Thursday.  I wonder if he will notice he has a new to him quilt on his bed?  I got an old Tommy Hilfiger quilt, Blue with white starts and some red edging.  I hemmed the quilt to fit his toddler bed.  It looks so good.

Thank you Jesus for sunshine and warmth, for a cleaner house and less stuff to clean and for Roo.

No comments:

Post a Comment