The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Thursday, February 16, 2012

A little bit of rambling

I got spoiled to the 70 temps of the last couple of days.  Little chilly and overcast today. 

Roo came one day early. YEAH!!!!

Tax status:  Bayless - corporate tax return has been filed, I don't do anything for his personal return
                  Bazemore - corporate tax return has been filed, his personal taxes have been filed
                  Alisa - personal tax stuff to CPA - hopefully be done next week
Once my return is filed, I can breathe easier.

Gene is traveling so I have been able to get caught up at work.

My car decided to be a goose.  Not sure what happened but it got all wacky on me this morning.  Got to the store, opened my door and the horn went off.  Tried to stop it with the panic button, nothing happened.  I closed the door and tried to lock and then unlock the door.  The lock button broke but the horn stopped honking.  I opened the door to go into the store and the horn started honking again. I closed the door and drove to the office.  I will drop off my car tonight and hopefully they will be able to fix it tomorrow.  Gene said he should be back in town and to call him.  If he is back in, I can borrow his deer lease truck until my car is repaired. 

Father, thank you for a good boss (Gene Bayless) and thank you for helping me get everything to the CPA's in a timely manner.I especially thank you for an extra day with Roo.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know what a car "being a goose " was. I do now. When it rains, it pours, eh?

    ReplyDelete