The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Monday, February 20, 2012

MEAT, MEAT, MEAT, MEAT, MEAT

Thank you Jesus!!  Big meat reduction morning.  God must have some families in need of food.  Here is what I got this morning.

1 package of chicken drumettes
1 package of chicken breast tender strips
3 small sliced hams
5 pks  - 2.5# ground meat
5 pks - turkey leg with wing

As I am writing this, a friend stopped by the office to get the Sunday coupons.  She said she did not have any eggs for me as a neighbor (a multigenerational family of 8) is in need of food and she gave her my eggs.  The husband has lost his job and although he has found another one, he doesn't start yet.  Guess where some of this food is going, especially the hams and turkey meat?

Thank you Jesus!!  You knew the need before I did and had me ready to meat (meet :) ) it.

No comments:

Post a Comment