The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Friday, February 24, 2012

Temptation

Taken from the book by Todd D. Hunter, " Our Favorite Sins, The sins we commit & how you can quit."  I am reading this book for my Booksneeze Review.  The following snippets caught my attention.

"Something tempts me only if there is a preexisting desire in me for the object in view.  Sin and temptation are powerless without my desires".

"Temptation does not produce desire.  Desire makes temptation possible".

"The actual starting place for temptation lies deep within us."


Think I will keep reading.

1 comment:

  1. Good looks at the same point. Sin is always the fault of the sinner.

    ReplyDelete