The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Monday, March 5, 2012

Another Roo weekend

It was another rough weekend with Roo.  Poor little guy has such night terrors.  He wakes me screaming and shouting NO NO NO!! , not just once but many times.  I missed church on Sunday as Saturday night I only got about an hour of sleep.  They had called Waylon into work and he took the opportunity to earn some money while Roo slept. 

Last night, everyone was asleep but Roo and me.  Waylon, having worked Saturday night was exhausted as he spent up all day Sunday with Roo.  About 8pm, Waylon, having been up over 24 hours, finally fell into bed.  I figured I would wake him up around 10pm to put Roo to bed.  We try to keep Roo on a schedule and 10pm is about an hour later than his regular bedtime, but I figured he might sleep in, giving Waylon some sleep in time as well.

About 9pm, I decided to read while Roo watched Toy Story.  About 9:15 pm, Roo came and got on the bed.  I figured he would watch Toy Story from there but instead, he laid his head on my chest and drifted off to sleep. 

Thank you Jesus that I did not have to wake up Waylon, thank you that Roo did not have night terrors and thank you that I got some much needed sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment