The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Enough

I so enjoyed the short story, "I wish you enough".  On Wednesdays, there is a group of us who pray for our lost loved ones, so, when I sent out the weekly reminder, I included my own enough list.  Hopefully, the prayer team will send some I can add to it.


For our loved ones, I wish them enough.

    Enough sorrow to cry out for the Comforter
    Enough pain to seek out to the Great Physician
    Enough lonliness to desire a personal relationship with Jesus
    Enough time in the desert to crave the Living Water
    Enough hunger to want the Bread of Life
    Enough hell on earth to desire heaven for eternity
    Enough......

1 comment:

  1. this is such a beautiful prayer....and a beautiful perspective to live life!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete