The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Goodbye Miss Annie!

We were due to take care of Annie while Sue was out of town.  I got a phone call from Sue that Annie is now chasing squirrels in heaven! 



Annie is the big dog next to my mom.  My friend Sue got her for free in the Walmart parking lot when she was a puppy.  Annie loved everyone and everyone loved Annie.

I miss you Annie. Sorry I did not get to give you one last butt rub :(

2 comments:

  1. Scrappy will be glad to stand in... yeah, I know, its not the same. So sad to lose a dog like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not housesit as many dogs anymore as most have died. I am grateful for each one that I have had the privilege of loving on and receiving love from, especially in their older years. I would love to have Scrappy stand in, as he is quite the character but I do not think you would part with him for long :)

      Delete