The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Sunday, March 31, 2013

Roo has left

It was such a good visit with Roo, just way too short.  It saddens me to hear him call Waylon by Waylon instead of Daddy, but Waylon's ex won't let Devon call him Daddy.  Poor Devon is so confused. Devon even goes by his stepdads last name. 

Even more heartbreaking was that Devon screamed because he did not want to go back with his mom.

Lord, my heart is so hurting.

I am trusting God to take Waylon's screw-up and clean it up and fix it up but meanwhile, I think I need a lot of bandaids for this broken heart of mine.
 
Helping G-Mo (my mom) in the garden
 
 
Watching his bubble float away
 

Devon is getting so big
 

Another wrestling match, my room became a man cave this weekend
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hugs to you and Roo. Nobody goes into a marriage thinking of how badly innocents will be hurt if you mess up.

    ReplyDelete