The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Burts Bees and Socks

Yesterday, I went by the grocery store to see if they had any reduced meat.  They did not, however, they did have a bunch of Burt's Bees products on clearance.  I love BB products by they are cost prohibitive.  Yesterday, I got some great deals plus, got the BB baby products, which I can use for a baby shower in February.

This morning, I went by the grocery store again.  Again, no reduced meat, however, they had kids socks, Buzz Lightyear, Dora the Explorer etc for 50¢/pair.  Bought every pair they had.  I will keep some for Roo and the rest will go to the food pantry for Friday free clothing distribution.  All kids need something new.

Thank you Father for blessing me so that I am able to bless others.

2 comments:

  1. But still no meat? Where's the beef, Lord? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He always provides the reduced meat just when I need it. Still have a few packs left from the last time.

    ReplyDelete