The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Wednesday, February 29, 2012

10 random things about me

Chris, unlike you, I do not have anyone to assist on the 10 random things about me.  I would ask Roo to help but he is only 2 and his verbal skills are well, lacking.

1.   My favorite sandwich is Reese's Peanut Butter with blackberry preserves and hamburger dill pickles on very fresh white bread.

2.  I can move my nose like a rabbit.

3.  I once had over 1,000 books in the house but due to family moving in, I am down to about 500.  I need to read faster.

4.  I am a Dr. Pepperaholic.

5.  I do not like going to ladies luncheons as they think women only eat salads.  I am definitely a steak person, rare is best.

6.  Bought my first home as a 50th birthday present to myself.  I will be 80 when it is paid off.  Too bad they did away with Walmart greeters.  That was going to be my job when the one I have ends.

7.  Still looking for a sugar daddy but at my age, my boss thinks I need to go to Plan B. 

8.  Charles Bronson was my favorite actor when I was growing up.

9.  I can go all day without turning on the tv or listening to music.  I love silence.

10.  I am scatterbrained.


This was fun!
        
 

2 comments:

  1. Kewl! Don't forget to grab your award!
    1. if this is serious, and you think Cheez-hos are gross...
    2. Me too, but it still don't look like one.
    3. I avoid having that many books by re-reading.
    4. I've had exactly one sip of that stuff. Spat it right back out.
    5. Me too, but I have come to see the wisdom in a good salad.
    6. I turn fifty in May, buy me one! lol.
    7. I think I'm on plan D...
    8. My brother named his last son Brandon. When he was asked why, the story goes, he said it was because his favorite show was "And Then Came Brandon". To which everyone exclaimed, "That's BRONSON, not Brandon!"
    9. Not me, I gotta cover up my non-stop muttering brain.
    10. Not a bad thing... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. Don't knock til you try it. I don't like Ho-Hos so don't think adding Chez barf will make any difference.

      2. I could pass for a mutant rabbit.

      3. I get good deals at garage sales and thrift stores and I just can't pass up good book. Once read, they get passed on to church libraries or friends.

      4. You make it sound like snuff.

      5. I like a good salad but surely, at a ladies luncheon, they can add meat besides the the dab of chicken in a salad.

      6. Sorry, you are on your own. I can barely pay for mine.

      7. Uh-oh!

      8. That's funny!

      9. My friends all think I am nuts. I am finely learning to sleep with noise going and lights on.

      10. Always good for a few laughs!

      Delete