The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Wednesday, February 29, 2012

No internet

When I arrived at work at 7am this morning, there was no internet, which means, I was twiddling my thumbs.  Actually, I was able to read the book my neighbor loaned me and read a couple of chapters of my booksneeze book. My boss came in around 11am and with no internet, did what work he could, decided he would go home and told me to do whatever for awhile and then come back and check to see if we had internet.  I came home, checked the office emails from my computer, painted a partial first coat on the swing and went back to work.  Come 1:45pm, I finally got ahold of the ISP only to find out there would be no internet until about 5pm.

I called my boss, shutdown the office and came home.  I painted the swing, worked on Roo's sandpit, got some other piddly things done inbetween checking emails and voicemails for the office.

Fixin to cook catfish for supper.

Thank you Jesus for time off from work and the ability to get some outside work done before Roo comes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment