The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Sunday, February 12, 2012

Almost done

Going to be a COOOOOOOOLD day.  We dipped into the low 20's last night.  Thankfully, the rain and scattering of snow (you read right) have not yet started.  We are only going to be in the low 40's today.  A good day to work indoors.  While I have not yet finished my spring cleaning, I can say the local thrift store will benefit from my cleaning and organizing adventures I have taken on so far.

I finally found a small 3 drawer chest of drawers that will fit in the one available spot in my room. Waylon is almost finished painting Roo's chest of drawers so the clothes stuffed on my bookshelves will now have a home of their own.  Once that is done, I can put Roo's VHS tapes (75 free disney ones), where the clothes have sat. 

I LOVE TO ORGANIZE AND UNCLUTTER!!!

It feels good to lessen my housework load just by getting rid of knickknacks (sorry friends and family) and stuff sitting unused in cabinets and drawers.

I am saving the kitchen cabinets for another day.  Mom can't stand to see a spot available on a shelf so the cabinets are jammed pack.

For over a year, God has been getting me to simplify, simplify, simply.  It feels so good.

Thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment