The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Saturday, February 11, 2012

House scrubbing

I got the storage room organized yesterday afternoon.  The kitchen, living room and dining room (all one room) have been scrubbed.  Today,  mine/Roo's room, the laundry/sewing room and my/Roo's bathroom will be clean and uncluttered.  I haven't been to garage sales in awhile so where does this junk come from?

Tomorrow is not supposed to be out of the 40's, so after church, I think it will be time to get back to quilting.  The room will be clean and I need to get these quilts going.  Can't hardly get to the washer and dryer for all the flannel (not a big room)

While I do not like cleaning house, I praise God He blessed me with one. 

1 comment: