The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Thursday, February 9, 2012

Oh what a beautiful morning

It was down close to freezing last night.  The air was crisp and cool driving into work.  Took a quick break from work and discovered it was warm outside.  This would be a great day to lay out in the hammock and snooze.  I wonder if my boss will let me off for the rest of the day?

Thank you Father for days that warm us, inside and out!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, lady, sorry it took me so long to say, "Go ahead and use the tree picture with my blessings". Putting things off until I'm done with whatever isn't a good idea apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!! What are you into that turned out to be a not so good idea?

    Thanks for letting me use the pic. It will be well used.

    ReplyDelete