The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Friday, March 23, 2012

Lion of Judah and satan

First of all, I must confess.  I did not ask permission to use these pics.  On facebook and his Africa blog, I follow D David Morin, who was an actor in Hollywood.  He now lives in Africa and here are 2 of his many fantastic pictures.

When I first saw this, my thoughts ran to the Lion of Judah, so majestic.



He then posted this lion pic.  I was so captivated by the eye looking at me, drawing me in.  I felt God whisper to me, satan.  satan, so beautiful, so captivating, so deadly.



I apologize Mr. Morin that I did not ask your permission to post these but I am giving you the credit, does that count?

No comments:

Post a Comment