The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stormy weather

Stormy weather hit Central Texas and this time, it did not skirt where I live.  At 4 am, I had 4.5" in my rain gauge.  The low water crossing was at the 2' mark.  No internet at the office, again.  Finally came home when they quit taking tech support calls.  Hope we have it tomorrow.

Thank you Jesus for the abundance of rain.  I pray it helped bring Lake Buchanan enough for at least one boat ramp to open.  It is spawning season for the cats and they will be biting.  Sure don't want to miss it.

3 comments:

  1. Amen, I'm glad you got rain. It is scarce around here. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    www.jodysdevotionaljournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jody, Candi Reeves recommended your blog. I am enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, glad to see you got rain at last! Hope it wasn't TOO much...

    ReplyDelete