The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Saturday, June 2, 2012

3 Little Piggys

Left Creedmoor at dark thirty this morning.  Turned a corner and found 3 little (actually adult size) piggys heading down the 2 lane road.  They moved over into the opposite lane but kept going in the same direction as me.  They trotted down the road for about a mile until a car coming towards me forced them off the road and into some guys pasture.

Were these 3 piggys going to market?  With all the freedom of the open road, were they in hog heaven?

Even with my headlights shining on them, all you see is darkness.  Would have made a cute video.

3 comments:

  1. They were going home, after pulling an all-nighter at an all-you-can-eat place with a special on roast beef. ;) Whee! Whee! Whee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny!!! Reminds me of the Chick-Fil-A commericials where the Cows are always saying "Eat mor chiken"

      Delete
  2. oh my gosh..no one would ever believe me if I told them i saw 3 little piggys..how fun!!

    ReplyDelete