The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Little Carolina Wren

I hung a bright, colorful Butterfly windchime on my front porch. Last night, I saw something that just took me by surprise. Too bad I am not fast enough with a camera. A little carolina wren was hitting on the chimes, making them sing! My first thought was that she accidently hit them but she kept doing it. Many times I see her sitting on the Butterfly and am surprised she doesn't fly away when it starts twirling from her weight .  Of course, as the butterfly is twirling, the chimes are singing.
 
I have come to the conclusion that the little bird loves the music of the chimes.  She is my own little Jonathan Livingston Seagull wanna be.  I am so proud of her.

3 comments:

  1. JL Seagull... how I remember that book... I've had copies of it twice and lost them both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally donated mine. I had close to 1,000 books in my house and had to skinny my collection down before the foundation cracked. I loved that book!

      Delete
  2. How precious!

    I love to see the different personalities in all creatures.

    ReplyDelete