The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Monday, June 25, 2012

I feel good

Tomorrow, I tackle the kitchen, the last room in the house.  I have moved furniture to vacuum, dusted the baseboards, wiped down every surface and cleared more clutter. 

OK, so I was not completely truthful.  I still need to mop the floors in my bathroom and the laundry room. 

It feels so good to have a cleaner, less cluttered house.  The kitchen will take more time as my mom believes no shelf or countertop should have any unused space on it.  I can't stand the clutter.  So tomorrow, a lot of the crap she keeps cramming into the cabinets and on the countertops will leave the house. 

There is still a lot of stuff in this house but it's dwindling. 

I FEEL GOOD!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment