The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Picture of Faith

After sharing about my little carolina wren yesterday, a dear friend shared a story.  With her permission, here it is.

Three days a week I work at a location that takes my drive to work past a street light that I have been observing in passing since last fall.  There is no visible sign of a vine on the ground.  On top of the pole is a small bush.  It has survived all the weather.  Sometimes it looks as if it may die, but now there is new green.  I think of the posters of various words used in workplaces.  I first thought of perserverance and now I think of faith.  Three days a week I look forward to driving by and seeing Faith at the top of a streetlight pole on a busy Houston street.

I love the visual!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how many things are there for us to see if we just looked!!

    ReplyDelete