The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful for:

I am so grateful for God, who loves me!

I am grateful for being able to work from home during the holidays so I could get some things accomplished.  My home is clean, I have less stuff cluttering my home and the Thanksgiving meal planned is easy breazy.

I am so very grateful for the love of family and friends and the sharing of the bounty with which we have been blessed.

I am thankful for the ribeyes and salmon and all the sides that filled our table on Thanksgiving.

I am thankful for the 3 dogs we petsat.  It means more home repairs can get done. 

I was hoping the dogs would bond and become buddies but they merely tolerated each other.  I have petsat Dottie since she was one year old.  She is bonded with me to the point that if I am in the house, she will not go outside to the bathroom unless I go out with her.  She is owned by an older, single lady.  She is on a special diet due to allergies and lets just say, she and skunks have a certain odor in common.  It is beyond bad.  Plus, this cute little lady snores worse than me.



Annie is an older dog, Great Pyrenese/Labrador/Chow mix.  She sleeps most of the day away.  She tolerated Dottie but once in a while would remind Dottie she was the bigger dog.  This is a pic of Annie next to my mom and my neighbors labrador.  She is also the only 4 legged people in the home of a single lady.

 
 

I forgot to take a picture of Princess.  This was the first time for her to be at our house.  She is a Chihuaha.  She bit all of us for the first day and finally calmed down.  She is also a runner and we had to be careful not to open the front door around her.  Not fun hunting down a dog in the dark.

I am thankful for the young man who came and replaced my kitchen faucets and my trim boards on the porch and did not gouge me on the price.

I am thankful for my boss who is once again loaning me his truck so we can haul a load of metal to the recycler and then hit Home Depot for a few things.

My list could go on and on. 

It is almost 5am and I need to head to work.  Lots to get accomplished this morning before my boss heads out of town.  I need to go in early so I can get off in time to sit with Carolyn before heading home to work on my to do list.

Thank you Lord for my jobs.








2 comments: