The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Monday, April 7, 2014

Housesitting at Julie's

I have taken care of Julie's animals for many years, although not as often these days.  These days it means up at 4am, out to feed, then clean up to be to the office by 6am.  Julie does not have a computer at her house that ties into my office stuff so I cannot do my work from the house like I do at mine before I come to the office.

Thought I would share a few pics of the friendly faces I feed.

 
Meet Bob.  He loves red grapes.
 
 

One of the barn cats.
 
 
 
Roxie (in the back), Lulu (black) and Porky (white)
 
 
This is Big Girl!  She showed up one night during a severe storm last year.
 

 
A few of the chickens
 
 

 
I have been gathering about 4 dozen eggs a day!
 

Some of the guineas.
 
 
The catfish pond.  Of course, turtles live there too!
 
 

The start of the feeding frenzy!
 

 
Some of the sheep!
 
I am now housesitting Gus, I little Schnauzer.  I love Gus but he has really bad breath.
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment