The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Saturday, March 17, 2012

Finally, some horse pics

I have been trying to catch the horses in the field of flowers but they are either not there when traffic is light or I see them and there is no way to stop with all the cars behind me.  Today, I did a slow down, snap and drive pics.





Thank you Jesus for the small window :) of opportunity to slow, snap and drive.

2 comments:

  1. Beleive me, I know what Scrappy's reaction to them would be. Learned that at the DQ in grabill ( a well-known Amish town). Much the same as he has to deer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrappy is quite a character!

    ReplyDelete