The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Friday, April 20, 2012

Feed bag tote bag

A friend of mine saw some feed bag tote bags at the feedstore.  She brought me her empty feedsacks and asked if I could make her some.

This is my first attempt, based off instructions off the internet.  For the next bag, I need to shorten it and make the straps slightly wider.  Too bad she doesn't buy the other feed bags for goats, rabbits, etc.  I would love to make her a whole line of totes. 

4 comments:

  1. wow...you did a great job!! so lovely and practical too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! It's fantastic!

    I see a potential line of these creations. If there aren't any farmers in you vicinity, you could check the surrounding areas like Wimberley, etc. I'm sure there are plenty of farmers who have some extras that they'd otherwise throw out.

    Neat! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right now, I have 2 ladies that give me their feedsacks so I can make them some totes. Something different and fun but nothing I want to do long term.

      Delete