The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Scroll down 2 posts for "Disconnecting the Power" + some other stuff

I want to thank Jody at Love Colored Glasses for inviting me to do a guest post on her blog.  Scroll down past "The Lesson of the Glasses" to "Disconnecting the Power" to see my post or better yet, clink the link on my sidebar and enjoy her blog.

I am discontinuing one of my 3 blogs.  Scatterbrained in Texas will no longer have posts, they have been referred to here.  Scatterbrained was just me ramblin' on and the group that I shared my ramblins with have gone on to Facebook for their contributions.  While Facebook is nice for a quick catch-up, I still like to blog.

Third, I changed the name to this blog, just cuz I had the song Help Me Rhonda rolling around in my head this morning and I can sing Help me Jesus to the same tune.  I haven't heard that song in a coons age so why all of a sudden it popped in is anybody's guess.  They don't call me Scatterbrained for nothing.

Simply because someone asked, my 3rd blog is Should I Buy the Book?  I review books I receive through Booksneeze and just some on my own. 

It has been great catching up but I need to actually get working on what I get paid to do.

Y'all come back now!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for being my guest today:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so grateful you asked. Really did my heart good!

      Delete