The Lord your God is in your midst, a victorious warrior. He will exult over you with joy, He will be quiet in His Love, He will rejoice over you with shouts of joys. ~Zephaniah 3:17~



Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Sorry boss :(

My car needed repairs so my boss loaned me his hunting truck to use.  If he is in town, he will usually give me a ride home but he leaves town today so, after work yesterday he took me to get his truck. It was on the way home, with the sheriff in front of me that I realized his inspection sticker was out.  I told him I would be glad to take the truck to get it inspected to save him from trying to squeeze in getting it done on Friday before he heads to the deer lease. Besides, it is no big deal.  The car clinic is less than a mile from the office.

Whenever I borrow my boss' truck, I always clean it up as my way of saying thanks.  So this morning, while cleaning his truck, I discovered that it was time for an oil change.  The car clinic opened at 7:30 am. I took off from work, zipped over to get the inspection and oil change only to discover his insurance card was out of date.

Well, my boss has a clean truck but no inspection sticker and I decided to hold off on the oil change as well.

Sorry boss :(  I tried to help you out!

2 comments:

  1. you are a wonderful employee!! hope he gets caught up on his insurance!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God blessed with me a good boss. I have worked with him since 1996 in his own business. He was my boss at another job. He looks to retire next year or even the end of this year.

      He found the current insurance card in his new truck, ran it by the office on his way out of town, so now his oil change is done and his truck is inspected.

      Delete